Friday, August 17, 2007

Uncle Chip's Crib!

Uncle Chip moved into his new house on Saturday and threw a sweet Housewarming party the next day....what a guy! Everyone was there , even Ong Ba Ngoai! Ba Ngoai put together a basket of cleaning goodies so that Uncle Chip keeps his crib CLEAN!
I got him some goodies too....I am a good little shopper! I actually got some girls to oogle over me while we were at Target.
I told Uncle Chip about those girlies and he seemed intrigued. I think he is going to use me to bait chicks now. It's cool with me!
Ba Ngoai and Great Gramma Z seemed happy to hang with me too!

The "Gathering of the Grandmas" continued.....
As did the Ba Ngoai Photoshoots! Mom just wanted to capture JUST how much I go through for Ba Ngoai and her camera happy ways. I pose like a good boy...but this is WORK! How do you it all the time Cousin Ben!?
It wears me OUT! So, I took a nap. Mom and Dad are getting better at planning which gear they need to bring along for me...for awhile they were such rookies!
Then Papa Cork announced that the party was over! It rained and Papa was willing to escort guests to their vehicles with Uncle Chip's big umbrella. But what is with the "special" helmet Papa Cork?! GEESH!
Love your new place Uncle Bucko....can't wait for more parties there!


1 comment:

Ben & Jake said...

Nice FauxHawk Buddy!

Wish I could have joined you for the bash. I could have taught you some tricks for the papparazzi.

Samson - The Golden Pig