Just kidding! Last week I went to Blasdell to check out Mom's workplace. She tried to get me in for kindergarten registration since I am so big......but they told her she has to wait awhile!
Okay by me!
"Lion King" style.
Mom didn't like that I was dangling in the air, neither did Aunt Kate, so she took me away from Marsha.
Aunt Katie introduced me to my Mom's friend Parky. He seemed fun and not so dangerous.
Then Aunt Katie introduced me to Amy. She told me that she liked that I am a Golden Pig and made piggy faces and snorts with me. HA!
Once Marsha realized that she has to be GENTLE with a baby, Aunt Katie let her hold me again. Much better Marsha!
Don't worry.....Mom and Aunt Crack supervised the whole thing. I even got a tour of Mom and Aunt Kate's classroom. Ladies......you need to get ready for the kids to come in....fix the calendar for cryin' out loud!
Aunt Hermy held me too.....this used to be her stompin' grounds! We giggled over the memories! Nice thumb placement Mrs. Bielat!
Then I met Sandi the secretary......she seemed really nice, but I was too busy napping!
Aunt Heidi even stopped by to say hi to me at school! It sure looked different than when I was in Mom's belly! Where are all of those loud kids?!
Mom knows that Jenn will do a great job with her classroom....keep those kids in line Miss Cramer! I'll be back to visit B-Dell!

Mom didn't like that I was dangling in the air, neither did Aunt Kate, so she took me away from Marsha.
Aunt Katie introduced me to my Mom's friend Parky. He seemed fun and not so dangerous.
Then Aunt Katie introduced me to Amy. She told me that she liked that I am a Golden Pig and made piggy faces and snorts with me. HA!
Once Marsha realized that she has to be GENTLE with a baby, Aunt Katie let her hold me again. Much better Marsha!
Don't worry.....Mom and Aunt Crack supervised the whole thing. I even got a tour of Mom and Aunt Kate's classroom. Ladies......you need to get ready for the kids to come in....fix the calendar for cryin' out loud!
Aunt Hermy held me too.....this used to be her stompin' grounds! We giggled over the memories! Nice thumb placement Mrs. Bielat!
Then I met Sandi the secretary......she seemed really nice, but I was too busy napping!
Aunt Heidi even stopped by to say hi to me at school! It sure looked different than when I was in Mom's belly! Where are all of those loud kids?!
Mom knows that Jenn will do a great job with her classroom....keep those kids in line Miss Cramer! I'll be back to visit B-Dell!

2 comments:
Way to go Sammy! Your very first trip to school! Don't worry about those loud kids - you probably don't want to meet them anyway. They still haven't learned the art of controlling their sneezing! Yuck! Have a great day!
Love,
Heidi
Sorry for the junk grab buddy! Can't wait to see you again.
Love,
Becky
Post a Comment