You remember my friend Midge right? She's the magnificent midwife that helped me OUT of my Mommy. She's also Aunt Ninny's Grandma. We finally got out to visit her and pay her thanks this week. We got right to business.....cuddleduds!
Then, we busted out the thank you gifts.....Swiss Chalet gift certificates (Midge's fav!) and fun t-shirts that my Uncle Dave designed for her (thanks Uncle D!). Check out this one ~ I was the 1016th baby that Midge helped deliver. YEAH!
She IS "Midge the Magnificent Midwife"!
"The Midwife is IN!"
"Got Midge?" Midge had a great time modeling her new shirts.....I think she really liked them! >)
I was really bummed when it was time to leave.
But, Midge comforted me and told me that there would be plenty more visits with theMidge-rator. I can't wait! Thanks Grandma Midge!

3 comments:
From Midge the Midwife: I sure do like those shirts and will get much pleasure from wearing them especially when a certain OB doc is in the house. No names please!
I really enjoyed the visit and look forward to many more. Thanks for all the gifts they are wonderful.
Midge Rocks! You Rock! My Dad Rocks! Dr. Wise-*ss Does Not Rock!
Those T-Shirts Look AWESOME!
Post a Comment