Wednesday, August 8, 2007

Hi!....My Name is......

You know already....Samson! But do you know my Vietnamese name?! My Ong Ngoai unveiled my Vietnamese name that he hand picked for me.....Cong Sang! It means "prosperous", pretty fitting considering I AM a "Golden Pig" right?! I really dig it. Thanks for taking the time to pick out such a fun name for me Ong Ngoai!

I wonder who will call me Cong Sang?
Will I know they are talking to ME?!
Boy...it's HOT and HUMID here in Buffalo.....no matter WHAT you call me!
I pass the time by whistling.....this is my Dad's favorite face that I make (and I make MANY!)
Ahhh....I miss my Di Duong Hai and Cong Bang! (Auntie Anh, Uncle Dave, and cousin Ben!)

2 comments:

Ben & Jake said...

We miss you too Cong Sang!!!! Stay cool buddy! Stay cool!

j said...

Is it so hot you're sweating like a....

pig?

Sorry - couldn't resist!

Samson - The Golden Pig