
Alright.......so he brought my parents CheeBurger CheeBurger to the hospital after I was born. As if that wasn't enough......guess what else Uncle Chipper got me!??

My VERY own Nokona baseball set! The real leather mitt, bat, and ball.....with my NAME embroidered and monogrammed on it! YIKES! Thanks Uncle Buck-O!

Mom and Dad tried to prop me up to pose on my own....but it was tricky!

So Mom had to give me some assistance. I can't wait to play with this stuff when I get older. Although I don't think that Cousin Ben and I will be allowed to throw the ball around OR whack the bat at anyone! TROUBLE!!

I also got a chance to check out Uncle Chip's new digs....VERY NICE! Can't wait to see it all furnished and gussied up dude!
1 comment:
Dear Uncle Chip,
I like baseball too.
Love, Your Other Nephew Benjamin
Post a Comment