Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Hanging with the Ladies!

These are my Mom's bestest friends, Jen and Kelly! They met a long time ago and bonded during the endless graduate classes in Creative Studies. I heard all they did was EAT during class, but their professors liked it...especially Dr. Puccio!
Here they are at graduation....all smiles! Do you like Mom's Hawaiian lei? She's SO Asian!
Of course graduating meant throwing a HUGE party for themselves. Did I mention they love to eat too!? You should have seen the food spread!
Ohh....here they are at Carabba's....EATING again! Do you see me? I am hanging inside Mom!
Alright, so things have changed a little bit.....I have been added to the mix. But they all still look beautiful and happy (just not me in this pic)!
Aunt Kelly couldn't resist changing my diaper (is she CRAZY!?).
I was confused as to WHY anyone would WANT to see what kind of mess I make!
Aunt Jen was much more content just cuddling with me. SMARTIE!
Aunt Kelly enjoyed holding me too, even if I was a bit fussy. Sorry Aunt Shafty!
I DID make birthday cupcakes for Aunt Kelly though - SEE I can spell "K-E-L-L-Y"...such a smart boy! Thanks for bringing the good grub too! What a potpourri of goodies ~ fresh corn, chicken salad sandwiches, Asian peanut noodles, chocolate raspberry pudding pie, AND chocolate chip cookies? Mom is never going to drop the baby weight! Some things never change....you ladies LOVE to eat!




2 comments:

Heather Madigan said...

Hey Sam!

I love the mitts! I might have to get me a pair of those!! Your room is adorable and so cozy, who was your decorator?? Tell mom and dad that I miss them and can't wait to see them!!

Love, Auntie Heather

Ben & Jake said...

You only need to make three cupcakes to spell my name - B-E-N!!! Come on now. You are a lucky little kid with all of these awesome visitors Sambone!

-Your Cuz

Samson - The Golden Pig