Tuesday, August 21, 2007

A Serious Ladies Man

My Mom told me that I was a handsome devil...but I really want to work on honing my "ladies" skillz. Cousin Ben has taught me a lot, but I have more to learn.

I played Aunt Heidi with my "you're so pretty I have to close my eyes and rest" trick. Gets 'em every time!
Alright.....so that's my only "move" so far. But it worked on Aunt Ninny too!
She tried to tell Laney about it, but I'm not so sure that it works on dogs, female or not!
Laney went to the corner to think about it! "Good boy Lacey!"
Actually Laney was scared of me and hid in the corner...poor doggie!

I then worked on my "eyes wide open" trick on Aunt Kelley. She seemed into it!
But the best one was with Aunt Katie. I tried to get out of working on her new house (Congrats Aunt Kate!) and throwing things into her Speedy Dumpster by crying my head off.
It worked.......Aunt Katie told me that she'd rather hold me and rock me to sleep then put me to work like a little sweat shop worker! Thanks Buscles!
Overall, I think Chicks really DO dig me! Awwwww...yeah!

1 comment:

Ben & Jake said...

That last picture is my absolute FAVE Cousin Sam! Seriously. You are A-Feakin-Dorable!

Samson - The Golden Pig