Mom and I joined my buddy Jonah and my Aunt Bobbi for a stroll around Delaware Park last week. Don't let this picture fool you, Mom and I didn't stroll on the grass. Just wanted to check out the tree cutting that they were doing that day.
Aunt Bobbi didn't even stretch out before our stroll.....DANGER!
I didn't need to stretch......well, just my eyelids! I took a nap for the WHOLE stroll! Good boy!
Jonah teetered in and out of sleep. But overall we were good little passengers while Mom and Aunt Bobbi chatted!
Jonah tried desperately to teach me the art of blanket face cuddling, but Aunt Bobbi wouldn't let Mom truly capture it on film. Jonah's lawyer must have has a talking to her! HA!
Just to make sure we were all walk and no stoppin' for snacks......Dad cruised into the park to check up on Mom and I. Hey Man........we're just here for the cardio and good people watching!
Can't wait for our next outing Jonah!
2 comments:
You're lucky they didn't make you drop and give you twenty during the Baby Boot Camp! Watch out buddy! You can't grow a buddha like me by exercising!!!
-CB
Yeah strollerin was fun, too bad we were both so tired. Well it was nice for our moms to talk while we took a nice ride. They sure were chatty!
Post a Comment