Sunday, September 16, 2007

Itsy Bitsy Baby Yoga!

I know, I know....cousin Ben told me to take it easy on the aerobic activities with my boy Jonah. But you know that Aunt Bobbi and my Momma couldn't resist taking a Baby Yoga class together. So Jonah and I had to suck it up and go to class last Sunday.
We didn't know what to expect....so we just scoped out the other kids. Charlie was right next to me and he seemed to like it.

Miss Christina is our teacher and she practiced her yoga moves on Lucy....she's not real
(even though Mom kept thinking she was!)
I must admit, I learned some new stretches and yoga poses. I got pretty into it and didn't cry during the class (only a little at the end!) I WAS the youngest kid in the class at six weeks!
Since Jonah is older than me, he got to do cool lifts with Aunt Bobbi. She tried not to giggle too much while singing goofy songs to us!

WEEEEE WEEEEE!
I worked the weiner pillow roll and Mom pulled the "wheelbarrow" with my legs.
Apparently I was all about the sports that day between my sports blanket and my Bills outfit (Come on Bills!)
Overall, J-Man and I were pretty into Yoga....but let's clear the record. We're not sallies....we're tough guys trying to stay FIT! We have five more classes...we're going to ROCK yoga!
We're off to class today.....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow Sammy!
It looks like Baby Yoga is really fun! Do you think they would let a dog come and join?
Love,
Odie

Samson - The Golden Pig