We've been really busy around here...but I don't want you to think I have forgotten about my faithful Blog checkers! Here are some of my favorite sassy shirts....some of them are from when I was a "baby"....you can tell if I am wearing mitts!
"It ain't gonna change itself pal"
I AM "Mommy's Little King"
Nuff said!
Chicks really DO dig me....I think we've proven that!
Sometimes for fun....I give my parents a hard time at night. I like to cry and whine and refuse to be put down. Pulling an "All-Nighter" is something I do well!
I may be little, but I like to boss my Dad when he is driving. "Do this, do that Dad!"
Gee...I wonder who I get the "sassiness" from?! 
2 comments:
Your Momma's crazy!
Enough with the all nighters Dad can't handle them!
Oh Sammy! You're so cute! I love all your sassy little onesies!
Post a Comment