Tuesday, September 18, 2007

My Puppy Pal.....Odie!

I FINALLY got to go over to Aunt Heidi's to meet my friend, Odie! And boy was he excited to see me!
He posed with my Fake Odie....don't they look alike?!
Then he licked my toes.....it tickled!
Mom held Aunt Heidi's boy and she held me!
Odie is a good boy and even posed withAunt Heidi and I!
Then Uncle Andy came home from a long day of work and hung out with us.
Somehow, he got roped into holding me.....even though I think he was scared of me!
Come on dude.....I'm not THAT bad! Good job Dvo!
Thanks for letting me come over Aunt Heidi. I think Odums did a great job with a baby...he's ready! I loved George's hot dog stand too......can't believe we didn't take a picture of the location of my first restaurant dining experience.
Mom is such a rookie! She was more interested in the delicious french fries and her milk shake than taking pics of me!
Can't wait to hang with you soon! Love you Odie!

1 comment:

Drew and Luke said...

Yeah! I had so much fun with you Sammy! I think my dad did a great job with you - he's been practicing with me! No diapers though - he's got to pick it all up outside. That's pretty fun too - you should try it when you get older. I heard many of the men in your family like to use the spot behind the garage! Hee-Hee! Love, Odie

Samson - The Golden Pig