My Mom whipped up a batch of Shui Mai recently...a delicious Chinese dumpling. She told me the special occasion was that Paige was coming to visit. YES! It's been awhile since I saw her!
I inhaled many dumplings and then finished off our tasty meal with a Anderson's ice cream cake that Paige brought.
YUMMY!! Thanks Paige- you are an excellent cook.
Paige even pulled out her old teacher skills and read me some magazines. She WAS Mom's cooperating teacher when Mom was a young lady.
Paige even stuck around to see me get ready for my nightly bath. I brushed my teeth for her.
While I was taking my bath with Dad - Mom and Paige were busy hamming it up in my room. Wait for ME!
We got into the St. Patty's Day mode with a fun book - but Paige wouldn't read it in an Irish accent like my Dad does. Oh well.
Thanks for coming over to hang out Paige....and the tasty ice cream cake too!
Tuesday, February 23, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment