Saturday, February 13, 2010

Joint Grandparent Time!

I told you about the SWEET motorcycle that GG got me for Christmas right!? Dad said that it was too cool for me to ride my chopper outside - but that doesn't mean I can't ride it in the basement (with adult supervision)!!
Ong Ba Ngoai stopped by to see my chopper - fresh off the plane from Florida.
Check out their tans!
Ba Ngoai even hopped on for a spin!
I also showed her my handyman skills - I was working on a tuneup I was giving my Elmo airplane.
Ong Ngoai acted as "Supervisor"!
Papa Cork came over too and I wowed them with my puzzle skillz.
They were pretty impressed, but everyone kept trying to out their two cents in on where the pieces went. I know what I'm doing people!
I put the last piece of the puzzle in and.....
.....got a big round of applause from the Grandparents!!
It was fun having everyone over!

No comments:

Samson - The Golden Pig