So...less than 24 hours upon my arrival back home......I hit up my boy, Drew's First Birthday party. I took a nap at Mason's house and Dad ripped me from sleep to bring me over in time to celebrate. I had to have Aunt Katie tell me where I was! (look how groggy I am!)
Mason's cousin, Molly, was there to help me get my party food in. Pizza by the forkful? OKAY!
I knew I had to eat my pizza in order to earn a piece of birthday cake. I eyed up the MONSTROUS monkey cake that Aunt Heidi had created for Drew.
I discovered my new found love for birthday noisemakers. WOW - they are FUN! Mason did not seem to enjoy them as much as me.
We watched on while Aunt Heidi carved into the cake. See Drew in the corner?!
Dad was nice and let me have my piece of cake first. It was DELICIOUS!
Post-cake...Drew got all cleaned up and we played together with one of his toys.
Then he had to get to work and open all of his glorious presents with his Mom and Dad - LUCKY!
Mason and I helped him open our present to him. Can't wait to check this thing out this summer!
I also had to pleasure of introducing Dad to Mr. Kales. We go a way back and it was good to catch up with him! Drew is a lucky guy to have him as a Grandpa!
It was great hanging out with you for your birthday Drew - thanks for having me over! (Sorry this is such a delayed post - Happy 13 Month Old Birthday!)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Awww...thanks Sammy! I'm so glad you came to my party! I can't wait to play with the jungle climber you got me this summer - it'll be great!
Love,
Drew
Post a Comment