Saturday, August 8, 2009

Ferkinhoffs!

I met Mom's good friend, Auntie Anica recently. First time I met her and she saw my "stuff"...weird. Thanks for changing my diaper though!! I also got to hang with Auntie Anica's kids-Tyus and Mykaela.
We hung out in Baby Jail at my old house together.
We also hit Dave & Busters to play some games. I love "driving" the cars!!
Auntie Niq and I watched Mykaela play Skee Ball.
I can't wait to play this game when I am bigger!!!
Tyus was a super good friend and held my hand to take me over to the NASCAR-like car.
Mr. Ferkinhoff told me he knew how to drive the beast!!
I loved hanging out in it with Tyus.
Tyus showed me how to aim and shoot. I'm not ready for that yet.
Or, much to my Mom's chagrin, maybe I am ready for it! :(
Mom, Dad, and I used our family power to play a wicked game of hockey vs. the Ferkinhoff men.
Somehow Mr. Ferk weaseled me over to Team Ferk!!
After all of that fun, we headed over to Mom and Auntie Anica's roots - Zebbs!!
Mom and Auntie Anica worked there when they were teenagers and that's how they met. Cool huh!?
We had so much fun playing...can't wait for another get together.

No comments:

Samson - The Golden Pig