It was bittersweet to know that I would be heading back to the B-Lo after our breakfast together.
But I took the time to reflect on all the great times we had while eating our Asian Pudding that Mommy and Aunt Anh bought us.
Ben thought it was tasty too!
Poor Jake got to enjoy his Trader Joe O's and a bottle of milk!!
Then we headed outside to sit on the bench and have our final photo shoot of the trip.
Jake joined us and was not too thrilled. Luckily, Ben is a great big brother and did his best to calm him down. I had no idea what to do for a screaming baby!!
Maybe he will smile if we smile!? Let's try!!
Auntie Anh was all hugs and kisses with me.
Mom got in cuddle time with Jacob!
Ong Ngoai got in on the hugs too!!
Thanks for a great visit Auntie Anh, Uncle Dave, Ben, and Jacob.
Can't wait to see you in October!!
Can't wait to see you in October!!
No comments:
Post a Comment