Tuesday, November 27, 2007

My SUPER Aunt Nina!

Aunt Nina and my Mom may be best friends, but my Aunt Ninny has always been there for me too~ even before I was born. Here she is visiting my Mom at the hospital the night before I made my first appearance. Look how smiley they were!
She was there to hold me after I was first born!
She made sure Laney gave me extra tender love when I first came to her house.
Check out my old mitts!
She always gets SO excited to see me! (Even when I was yellow!)
She loves me even when I poop on her. Sorry Aunt Ninny~ accidents happen!
She loves me even when I cry really hard and I don't want to leave her house!
Sometimes Aunt Nina couldn't resist it and would just stop by my house to visit me.
She makes me laugh a lot too!
You KNOW she likes to feed me. My Mom, Aunt Nina, and I all share a common love of FOOD!
Aunt Ninny likes to cuddle with me......
and make FARTING faces and noises with me!
I think it's really cool that Uncle Calooch is my Dad's bestest buddy too. I like to hang out with him too!
But, then Aunt Nina whisks me away and hogs me all for herself!
She lets me pull BOTH of her fingers at the same time! Watch out below!
I love hanging with my Aunt Nina and Uncle Calooch.
All of those visits with me has gotten Aunt Ninny and Uncle Calooch ready for their own kid. Congratulations on my newest cousin! Can't wait to meet you in June!

Aunt Ninny.....keep reading up ~ the weeks are going to fly by! (Are you paying attention Aunt Heidi?)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yeah Nina and Calooch! We can't wait to meet Baby Colucci in June!
Love,
Heidi, Andy and Odie
Yes, that's right - Rise and I are posting during computer lab!

Anonymous said...

Congrats!! I know you guys will be excellent parents as you are Aunt & Uncle to Sammy.

Love,
Laura

Ben & Jake said...

Mazel Tov Ninny and Calooooo! You're going to make some kid realllly happy soon!

-Benny V. and his Family

Anonymous said...

Thanks so much for giving us all of this great practice, Sammy!

We love you very much! We're so glad you will have someone to hang out with when we are partying with your mom and dad!

Mayle's rule!!!!

Love,
Aunt Ninny and Uncle Caloo in the jacooo!

Samson - The Golden Pig