I don't really know what this whole Halloween thing is all about....but my Mom told me there is FREE candy involved....so I am IN! We even went to the Eastern Hills Mall during the day for "Malloween".....Mom did a little shopping and I scored some candy...check out my loot. I wasn't even in my costume yet!
"Hot Dogs.....get your Little Hot Dogs!!" I can't believe they dressed me up like a little weiner! It is my FIRST Halloween though...they get to call the shotz since I don't know any better. Since there is no crotch area for my "weiner suit" my Mom had to keep taking my suit on and off in the car as we began on our "Traveling Weiner Show" across Western New York. We blitzed a bunch of my friends and family!
First stop...my friend Cameron's house! I am going to be hanging out with him at Aunt Jeanine's when Mom goes back to work. His big sis Andreana said her arms were sore after holding me. I was already sick of being in my weiny costume.
Cam played it cool.....his Mom put him in his Halloween jammies and he was staying in for the night. LUCKY!
Aunt Nancy took my Weiner Cap off and let me hang at her house for a bit. Then it was off to my next stop.....
To Grand Island with Great Gramma Z's! She was so happy to see me.....but since we surprised her ~ she didn't want to be photographed since she wasn't "camera-ready".I got to take off my costume for a breather.
Pat got to hold me too....but I told her I had to get going........
to Ong Ba Ngoai's house! Ba Ngoai just got back from California visiting my Great Grandparents and Aunties and Uncles! Glad the San Jose earthquake didn't shake you up too much!
So -what do you think of my costume? Is it "Weiner-rific?!" Hold the ketchup and the relish!
Ba Ngoai thought so...but she felt bad cause I was so toasty in my outfit that she took me out!
My Mom checked out my candy stock in my Ghost Boo Bag and was pretty pleased with my collection. But she told me we weren't done yet.......
We stopped to visit Papa Cork and Grandma Mary and BOY were they surprised to see me!
Papa Cork scoped out my goody bag too! More Reese's Peanut Butter Cups please!
Then he let me chill with him sans weiner costume.
Dad thought I was a HILARIOUS HOT DOG! But really I did it for Uncle Dave and his affinity for the combination pork parts delicacy. This ones for YOU ~ Uncle Dave! 
But it may have been my Aunt Katie that enjoyed my costume the most...she told me she could EAT ME UP...even though she doesn't eat hot dogs!
I also swung by the Kwiatkowski house to meet the crew. Aunt Colleen scooped me up as soon as I got there! Hot Dog cap DOWN!
Uncle Kyle dug my Halloween onesie and bib!
Then I got to hang on the couch with Kole, Kyle Jr., and Keira.......it was FUN!
Overall, my first Halloween experience was a great one. I was BEAT after all that running around, but it was worth it to see all of my friends and family. Sorry I wasn't able to make it to EVERYONE'S house...but there's always next year!Thanks for all of the delicious Halloween treats along the way!
I retired the cute Itsy Bitsy Spider onesie that Aunt Ninny got me......good thing Halloween is over cause I can't squeeze my beer belly in it again! Thanks Aunt Nina!** Cousin Ben - my Mom says that you can teach me a song about an Itsy Bitsy Spider.....I can't WAIT! Are there dance moves?!
10 comments:
You look so cute. Even though I prefer ketchup on my weenies. Can't wait for our date this saturday. Until then LOVE YA
Aunt Laura
Ooohhh yum yum yum - I do want to reach through the screen and eat this Little Hot Dog!!! Love you.
Ngo Gai
You were such a good boy!! Thanks for the candy, put it on my tab for when you get teeth!
CHOMP! CHOMP!
Happy HalloWEENIE! You are the cutest Hot Dog Ever!!!
mmmmmmmmmmmmm.... you look delicious. Lucky for you you are the golden pig, and 100% pork. Otherwise you would be in trouble. Uncle Dave likes all beef (you know what I mean).
Happy Halloween!!
Duong Hai
Sam! You look adorable! I wish I could have seen you in your hot dog costume in person! ;O)
Love,
Aunt Heidi
Sammy you are the cutest hot dog EVER!! You look just like those dogs I used to enjoy in the B-Lo at Fuddrucker's. Yum, yum, yum!! You sure had a busy Halloween!! Can't wait to see you again soon- hopefully over Thanksgiving if you are going to be around!!
Love,
Aunt Heather
Samson,
You are adorable! Thank you so much for coming to visit. We all can't wait to see you again! Tell mom and dad to not eat all of your candy.
The Kwiatkowski Family
I love your costume Sam. Maybe next year we can actually eat some of our candy, instead of giving it all to our Mom & Dad.
Too cute!
Did your eyes recover from all those flashes that went off when we came to visit you?
I can't wait to show you those pics!
Post a Comment