Thursday, November 8, 2007

Hanging out......

with my Uncle Chip and Aunt Laura. My parents went to Aunt Kelly and Uncle Paul's Jack and Jill Party so they came over to hang out with me. We shared many laughs and I drooled a lot. They teased me with pizza and chicken wings. But the worst was when they brought out the rice krispy treats and brownies!
Come on Uncle Chip..........can I just have a bite!?
I showed my Aunt Laura my cool Gymini......I can pull on the critters now and I show NO MERCY!
Then I giggled with Uncle Chip!
I had a lovely conversation with the Birdie in my Swing.
Then I got sleepy with Aunt Laura.
Thanks for coming over Aunt Laura and Uncle Chip ~ 'til next time!

Aunt Kelly and Uncle Paul are getting married this weekend in Florida. Mom and Dad are going to celebrate with them and a bunch of their friends. PLUS - celebrate my Mom turning the big 3-0! WOW!

Aunt Kelly looks excited....Uncle Paul - why are you so sleepy?
Rachelle, Kelly, and Aunt Ninny were all smiles!
Mom goofed around with Uncle Larry and showed off their camera packs. I hope they don't wear them like that in Florida....GEEKS!
Uncle Paul and Dad thought they were pretty goofy looking.
My parents enjoyed their night out...but maybe they were just getting me used to being around my family more. Ong Ba Ngoai are going to have me over at their house while Mom and Dad are in Florida. YEAH!
On Saturday Uncle Chip is bringing me over to Papa Cork and Grandma Mary's house.
Grandma Mary already said "NOT IT!" to changing my diapers. Come on...they're not THAT BAD! I'm sorry I won't be with my Mom on her birthday......but I will be too busy being with my family!


Have a GREAT time in Florida Mom and Dad! I will miss you but don't worry...I am in good hands! I promise to be a good boy and behave :)

3 comments:

Ben & Jake said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY DI UT!!!!!

30 YEARS YOUNG!!!

Love, Cong Bang (Benjamin)

Anonymous said...

Hi Sammy!
I hope you had fun with your grama and grampa! I bet your mom and dad had fun too! Make sure you give your mommy a nice big birthday hug and kiss when you see her!

Anonymous said...

Guess who figured out how to link other blogs?

Thanks for teaching me how to do that blog stuff Sammy!

PS Can I post some of those photos from when we came over on my blog?

Samson - The Golden Pig