After all of that egg hunting outdoors ~ I headed inside to search for my Easter Basket. SCORE!
Papa Cork said that the Easter Bunny must REALLY like me - since he left me a basket at his house too!
The day before, I had colored Easter eggs with Papa, Grandma Mary, and Uncle Chip. Pretty huh!?
We even made a Red Sox egg. My Mom ate it with glee on Easter Sunday...not sure why she enjoyed cracking it so much!
I was too busy showing Grandma Mary the firetruck I had just inherited to notice.
I even got caught up on some pre-Masters golf. Anthony Kim is my FAVORITE golfer!
I posed next to the lovely butter lamb and even had the honor of eating its head on my corn!
Papa and Mom had a "Belly-Off" battle. Not sure who is winning.....
Can you tell I had a GREAT Easter!?
Monday, April 12, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Hey Sammy its Uncle Josh! I wanted to send you a message to thank you for the great Birthday card and presents that you and your mom sent out to me!! I received the package this morning and loved it!! Thanks for all the candy! looking forward to finally getting to hang out with you this summer!!
Uncle Josh
Post a Comment