Have I told you how much fun I have with my Ong Ba Ngoai when I visit their house!?
Well I do. One of my favorite things to do (besides eat!) is playing with Ong Ngoai. Here we are playing on the same chalkboard that my Mom and Auntie Anh had to do CRAZY multidigit addition problems on from Ong Ngoai. We just drew funny faces, no math for me yet. I am sure it is coming.
Ba Ngoai and I rolled a ball around and had a blast.
I even scored a videochat session with Benny and Jake. It was SOOO much fun to see my cousins!! Miss you guys!
Ahhh...I love my family.
Thursday, April 15, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Awesome! My mom was totally going to take a picture too, but she had to hold Jake. We are so glad that you represented Asians everywhere by snapping this pic!
-J&B
Post a Comment