Thursday, September 10, 2009

TIMBER!!!

My Dad and our buddy, Will, hung out near the old pine tree that lurks over our pool.
Will sized it up and was ready to tackle cutting the ugly beast down!
Here is the innocent pear tree that supplied ALL of the squirrels and bees in our area with pears. Goodbye pear tree!
Good bye ugly pine tree!
Meet WILL!
I heard it was really cool when Will climbed the tree and started hacking at it, but can only attest to these photos. Sadly I missed out on all the action because I was visiting with Ong Ba Ngoai that day. I always miss out on the good stuff!
It would have been REALLY cool to have seen this in person!
Instead, I just got to see the stumps that Will left behind.
Dad even let me dip my toes in the pool to make up for it.

1 comment:

Drew and Luke said...

That does look pretty cool! Too bad we couldn't have watched it together. Maybe the next time someone takes down a tree....

Samson - The Golden Pig