
We recently took Brooke and Patrick out to eat at Swiss Chalet.
Can you believe they've never been there!?I've been there at least twice and the chicken is DELICIOUS!!

I was excited to share the glory that is -
Swiss Chalet. We ordered our food and moved onto drawing on the kids menu - serious crowd huh!?

Brooke and Patrick hammed it up while we waited for our food!
Wait a minute - is that PIZZA!? Patrick you ordered pizza at Swiss Chalet!?

Brooke did too, but soon discovered that she was missing out and ate most of my Mommy's chicken dinner!!

Three satisfied customers!!

Free ice cream at the end of the meal too!? YUM!

B & P liked the fancy touch of the lemon/warm water finger cleaning bowls.

After we hit Swiss Chalet, I went home with Dad. Mom and B&P hit the go cart track. Too bad Patrick was a tad too short to drive his own car. He was bummed but Mom made it up to him by driving like a banshee!!!

Hope you enjoyed your first trip to Swiss Chalet...it better not be your last!!
1 comment:
Mmmmm...sounds delicious! Our Swiss Chalet closed near us...maybe we'll have to go together sometime. I do enjoy dining on chicken with my mommy!
:o)
Drew
Post a Comment