Dad joined in on the family fun to go strawberry picking with the crew.
Benny and I donned our matching New York Yankees uniforms that Ong Ba Ngoai got us. We got a brief training from Ong Ngoai on how to pick strawberries and then we were OFF!
I required a little bit more assistance than Ben, so Ong Ngoai kept a close watch on me.
Pretty much Ong Ngoai picked a berry, put it in his basket, and I picked it up.
And ATE IT!!
HA! Keep picking Ong Ngoai, I am watching the master picker!!
I wasn't the only one snacking though ~ Ben was too!
Poor Jake didn't get any berries, but he did get to "hangout" with Ba Ngoai in the Bjorn.
Mom and Dad were the driving force behind the picking, since Ben and I were so busy eating!
Ong Ngoai tried to regroup and train us again.
But it didn't work for Benny.
I tried to show more self control. At the end of the whole day - Ong Ngoai guesstimates that I ate about 40 strawberries! YIKES!
Ben got to work picking.......
And at the end of our picking time, we came up with 14 quarts of delicious hand-picked strawberries!
Dad showed me our haul!
Just one more for the road Dad!
The Picking Crew!

Wednesday, July 15, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
We miss you sooooo much! Thanks for being such good hosts for our visit up to Buffalo. We can't wait to return the favor in less than a month!!!!
xoxo
The LyJordan Boyz
Thanks for picking us those delicious strawberries Sammy! We enjoyed eating every one of them,I think as much as you enjoyed them!
Love You,
cousins Brooke & Patrick
Post a Comment