Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Park Time with Ba Ngoai!

Benny and I were just sitting around the house in our matching Puerto Vallarta t-shirts, so Mom and Ba Ngoai took us to the nearby park while Jake slept.
Ba Ngoai got us these cool Spider Man and Super Man "kites". It was fun trying to chase her down and watch her try to get the kites to fly. But in the end, we just ended up with a tangled mess of kite string around superheroes.
We quickly moved onto the playground and had a climbing contest. Ben won - the kid is SPEEDY. I had to be spotted by Mom!
I tried my hand at driving the race car, but no such luck. The steering wheel was missing and Ben and I were not pleased about the missing accessory. How are you supposed to drive a car without a steering wheel? It's just dangerous!
I found a working steering wheel that I liked with Mom!
Worked on my climbing skillz.
Then we posed for a Ba Ngoai and boys shot with the turtle!
I don't know why I am still not into swinging, but I posed for a shot with Benny swinging.
I totally dug the dinosaur ride though!
Thanks for taking us to the park Ba Ngoai - you're the BEST!

No comments:

Samson - The Golden Pig