I KNEW that the pool was calling my name. I woke up raring to become Michael Phelps!
Who needs a swimsuit? I can wear my jammies can't I?!
We all worked in teams of two - no synchronized swimming here though folks!
Jakey and I played catch with a girly pink ball.
NOTE: I am the only one paying attention to Mom and her photodocumenting. Hi MOM!
Then it was BACK to the chaos!
Dad and I had an awesome time together.
Auntie Anh and Jake had a nice Mommy and Son moment.
Not to be outdone, Benny got in on the action too!!
Way to kick your feet!!
Saturday, January 23, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Awesome! Hopefully we can hang poolside this summer too!
Drew
we loved hanging with you in the HEATED POOL (Woot!) in FLA buddy! miss you!!!!
ben and jake
Post a Comment