I headed over to my Papa's house for Thanksgiving family fun. He even set up his train so that I could see it in action.
I loved it so much that I begged my Dad to set up ours at home (thanks Papa Cork!).
Look at the complete adoration for the choo choo train!
After the watching the train for awhile, Papa and Dad had to get going on the cooking of the turkey. So I hung out with Uncle Chip and made him dig his phone out so that I could catch up on my favorite You Tube clips......Handy Manny and Kermit the Frog!!
Papa got the bird ready for the bath of its life (or lack of)!!!
Dad had the honors of pulling out the delicious deep fried turkey. YUM!!
The turkey was SOOO good!!!
After dinner I tried to rest and digest, but all Aunt Laura wanted was KISSES!
I even got hang time with Ong Ngoai! It was great to have two of my grandparent sets together for the holidays!
More wrestling ensued with Uncle Chip and Aunt Laura.
Then I wound down the night in my special chair that Papa made me and watched some football.
Just me and my Grandpas!! It was a very Happy Thanksgiving! Thanks for having us over.

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment