So, Ben and the family had not been to our new house yet. I was very exciting to have them over. We made a BIG feast from our Farmers Market Challenge.
Somehow Jakey got put in a dinner table time out and had to eat in the kitchen for a bit. Sorry buddy - but he didn't really seem to mind.
Ben missed his little brother.
Mom and I tried to cheer him up with homemade apple pie with ice cream! YUM!
After dinner we cuddled up with Auntie Anh to hear a few stories.
Jake and Ba Ngoai popped in too. Please excuse my blatant excavation.
After all of the dinner fun, Uncle Dave kindly offered to give Ben and I a tubby.
Ben made sure I got my head cleaned up. Thanks a lot buddy!
Ong Ngoai tested out the air mattress that Benny was going to sleep on in my room. Looks cozy huh!?
Then Dad pitched in and read Ben and I a bedtime story.
It was SOOO much fun having Ben sleepover in my room!!
Saturday, November 7, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Wow! A real sleepover!! Sounds fun! Sleep well tonight buddy!
Love,
Drew
Post a Comment