Saturday, October 3, 2009

Chin Hairs.....

At our End of the School Year dinner in June, Dad announced that he was going to grow out his facial hair. I didn't want to hear anything about THAT!
He showed the growth of it off at Aunt Katie and Uncle Pete's wedding with Uncle Calooch.
It continued to take on a new life form when we moved into our new house.
After it said goodbye to our old house with Mom!!
It was with us every night at our post bath ritual of saying "CHEESE" in the mirror.
It even got gussied up for Mom and Dad's Anniversary dinner at Torches!
I have never been a big fan of the chin hairs. It was scratchy and it tickled when Dad rubbed his chin on my soft innocent skin!
I liked touching it.......
I was intrigued by it.
But I am glad to say that the chin hairs are GONE!!
The ONE good thing about Dad going back to school!!

2 comments:

Drew and Luke said...

You have some great family pics in this one Sammy! Good pics!
Miss you!
Drew

Ben and Jake LyJordan said...

Awww man! We want to see the crazy chin bush! Maybe Uncle Buddaz can give us a taste of it this weekend!!! CAN'T WAIT TO SEE YOU!!!

Samson - The Golden Pig