Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Relaxing out -Maxing!

I have been enjoying our gloriously sunny weather lately. I hung out at GG's house poolside.
I even got hand fed snacks. Ahh---the lavish lifestyle I lead!
Then I got to fun stuff and "ride" on Uncle Wayne-o's lawn mower. I am OBSESSED with it!
I went on some walk to look at the boats with Papa too. He taught me how to say, "Niagara River". Pretty cool.
I mowed the lawn too.
Uncle Bucko and I tried to pose for a pic together. Sorry I didn't cooperate!
Grandma Mary was laughing hysterically when she saw Papa Cork trying to keep up with me! He was really motoring along before Mom got the camera ready and then I had to bite it on the grass! Oh well!

3 comments:

Drew and Luke said...

Man Down! It looks like you had fun - can't wait to hang again soon! We can play now...I sit up!
Your buddy,
Drew

Ben and Jake LyJordan said...

Way to make Grampa Cork run! We laughed and laughed like Mary!

See you VERY VERY SOON!

Jake and Ben

Ben and Jake LyJordan said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

Samson - The Golden Pig