Monday, December 3, 2007

Great Gramma Z Gets Her Grub On!

I love visiting my Great Gramma Z. Sometimes we hung out on the back patio.
But now she is in Houston for the winter and I miss her. Shout out to Great Gramma Z!
Sometimes we hung out in the garage to check out Uncle Wayne's riding lawnmower.
Tiffany the poodle (Gram's beloved doggie) got to lounge on a fancy blanket.
Uncle Wayne-O usually makes me "Pull His Finger".
We would go over to hang out AND enjoy Great Gramma Z's famous home cooked meals! She slaves in the kitchen all day. Time to crank the oven!
Meanwhile, my Dad and I hung out in the kitchen...Dad has to lug all of my baby gear wherever we go!
Great Gramma Z whips up the gravy.
Get a load of that GINORMOUS apple pie on the counter! Mmmmm....dessert! Gram scoops out the delicious sausage, pork, saurkraut, and dressing combination.
Uncle Wayne-O is in charge of slicing up the pork.
Dad and Wayne-O dig in! Nice sausage!
After our bellies were full, Great Gramma Z smoothered me in kisses!
I stood up and smiled for her ~ it's the least I can do after eating such a delicious meal!
You're the best Great Gramma Z!
We miss you in the B-Lo!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

No more pictures of the top of my head--I look like Uncle Calooch!

Dad

Samson - The Golden Pig