I had the pleasure of meeting my Great Gramma Lomas for the first time. She is a sweet lady.
We cuddled and hung out when I first got there.
Cousin Ben even performed a drum solo for Aunt Jackie and Gram.
Great Gramma Lomas joined in on the fun with a wicked tambourine solo!
I got some quality swing hang out time with Great Gramma and Auntie Anh...clearly...Ben wanted to be a part of it!
Gramma couldn't believe her babies had babies of their own!
Ben showed Gramma his phone skillz. How to hold a phone......
And how to take important phone calls.
Benny even got to play with toys that my Mom and Auntie Anh played with when they were little. They used to ride this horsie!
He found Grandpa's classic car in the basement and took it for a spin!
Uncle Dave even got in on the fun!
I got to hang out more with Great Gramma Lomas and I decided......
She was worth the five hour drive! I love you Gramma!
No comments:
Post a Comment